Monday, March 02, 2009

my happiness project


I have decided to put to test what i know all this while about happiness. So, I will record whatever I experienced over here. Last night was a tumultous night for me because I heard suddenly that I might not get what I wished, wanted, prayed for and struggled for. So, came the tears and the uncertainties. Cried my heart out to God. I asked hubby to pray for me because the sadness overwhelms me and my tears were choking me. Haven't i prayed about it all this while? Haven't there been signs for me to go ahead with plans? I was really confused and lost.
This morning, I decided to put to test one famous rule, the power of positive thinking. So, I read the verse, Isaiah 26:3 and reminded myself that He would keep him in perfect peace whose eyes is on Him. I reminded myself that this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I was determined to feed on His faithfulness. I wanted to believe in the laws of attraction. That if you think positively, you begin to attract positive things around you. And it worked. It's not that unpleasant things did not happen at all in school. First thing I arrived in school, boss called and asked me to get rid of rubbish all over the school after the sports. The first thing on my mind was 'Why me?' but I decided to be happy and just carried it out happily. I decided not to fret and complain. Then, my best friend called and she came over to school to have breakfast with me. We had a good time and I shared my troubles with her.
He knew I needed someone to talk. Then, later, someone donated 100 ringgit for my class fund.

No comments: