Sunday, March 22, 2009

Memories of a house



This is the bungalow I had stayed for ten years in the estate. Although it is quite far away from civilisation, I had the best and worst times of my life....The next few blog entries would be about this place and the ten years I spent there. I am afraid that if I do not write about it, I might not remember it all or worse, I would not have time to do so....Who knows, one day, my grandchildren would be able to publish this some day....as Shakespeare said in Sonnet 18,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee ........

The bungalow is shaped like an aeroplane...the picture is only the head....the long body is actually the three rooms all lined in a row...the master bedroom is the last room. There is a long corridor where my sons used to ride their bicycles and later, learnt to skate...

The lilies in front of the house is my favourite because they give a lovely aroma in the evening. Around the lilies is where I do my jogging, on the days when I feel particularly fat.....we used to do twenty rounds...
The bungalow is situated on top of a hill, surrounded by a jungle, complete with a mini zoo...

No comments: