Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Being Happy

What makes me happiest in my life? I asked that question the whole weekend. I know that I am happiest when I am teaching and my students are learning. I am happy when they do well in the exam and most of all, their lives are changed or turned around because of me. I am most happy training other teachers and sharing with them what I have learnt or still struggling.Nothing gives me a high as in watching teachers face crack up when they identify with me or when they are so excited to try out what I have shared. I am most happy when I am performing whether it is in front of my students or teachers.
So, I would continue to do what makes me happiest. I do not have to wait till I have the necessary platform or power. I will do what I can in my small little world. And I will blog about this journey.

No comments: