Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Down memory lane



This is the patio of the bungalow where I spend my evenings, just doing my work or reading. Sometimes we do some entertaining here...my friends love this part of the house and my plants. It is also the place where I spent with 9 dogs..all fighting to sit near me..of course, in the end, they would be all over me....those were happy times.

Yes, I had nine dogs at one time, sometimes more if Snoopy gave birth. They were just part of our lives. It was also necessary to keep them as I was living in the jungle and there were lots of baboons, monkeys, wild boars, snakes and more.

So, the next few entries would be stories about the dogs and their antics...the snake stories (every estate madam will have these), being a planter's wife and more......

1 comment:

Thomas C B Chua said...

Jen, consider them as blessings. We have the traffic and "Mat Rempits" .