Thursday, March 04, 2010

Trainer's thots

Stephen Covey says in his book, The 8th Habit, 'When you engage in work that taps your talent, that fuels your passion that rises out of a great need in the world that you feel drawn by conscience to meet, therein lies your voice , your calling , your soul's code'.
That is what I did today...training a group of English teachers who are also panel head themselves. I enjoyed every minute of it...I would not say that the training ran smoothly..There were lots of hiccups but we managed to overcome the shortcomings...and even though I felt so tired and worn out, I know that this is where I long to be and this is what I long to do. This is my calling and this is what I do best. And although i am not financially richer, i come out a better person, knowing that i have enriched someone's life, perhaps, even motivate and change someone's life.

2 comments:

Kumaran said...

Indeed you are blessed to be on this path. This world will be a better place if everyone can replicate "the way you see it".

jenho said...

thanks for visiting