Friday, August 28, 2009

Holiday De-cluttering

Just came back after a 5-day break in peaceful Taiping. Back to reality. Clothes not washed, dirty floor, cluttered tables and disorganized room....So, decided to attack each task first thing in the morning. Could not sleep thinking about all the work waiting for me. So, I put the clothes into the machine and while it chugged its way along, I re-organized my bathroom and room. Decided to change my bathroom shelf with my room shelf to make way for my handbags and other stuffs. Took the opportunity to throw some things and rearrange the stuff into containers. Then, came down to attack my table and sort out all the papers and files...Took nearly an hour to gather all my pens and stationery into one spot...Am surprised to find that I have so many red pens and I am still buying them..sigh..and I wonder whatever happened to the pen covers. I bet the floor swallowed them up each time it falls because i cannot recall sweeping away any. By this time, I realised it was almost noon and I haven't even taken a bite of real food except for a biscuit and coffee. Broke for lunch and my bones are screaming.....after five days of gardening and walking about, i am paying for it.

1 comment:

Thomas C B Chua said...

Sounds like my better half.